As a global leader in innovation and high-tech engineering consulting, Altran offers its clients a new way to innovate by developing the products and services of tomorrow. Altran works alongside its clients on every link in the value chain of their project, from conception to industrialization. For over thirty years, the Group has provided its expertise to key players in the Aerospace, Automotive, Defence, Energy, Finance, Life Sciences, Railway, and Telecoms sectors, among others. In 2015, the Altran group generated revenues of €1.945bn. With a headcount of more than 27,000 employees, Altran has a presence in more than 20 countries.
You are an innovator who looks beyond the horizon. You want to put your engineering, science and business skills to use to create sustainable, end-to-end solutions. You know how to work in a team, and on your own, and you always deliver. As a Junior Consultant, you will provide our clients with the necessary support to their activities and take responsibilities in different tasks.
- Master Degree in Engineering or Business
- Excellent communication skills (EN-NL-FR)
- Excellent interpersonal skills to trigger and drive change as well as collaboration
- Proactive and flexible with the ability to work in a structured manner
- You know how to take initiative.
- You like to work in a multidisciplinary team.
- You value knowledge-sharing.
- You have a dynamic personality.
- You demonstrate an entrepreneurial spirit.
We aren't just offering you a job – we offer you an inspirational working environment. You will be right on the cutting edge of technology, working within multinationals that are driving innovation for today and tomorrow. And since we know that you have big plans for the future, our priority is to help you hone your technical skills and develop the career path that is right for you.
- We foster a positive corporate culture
- We offer continuing education
- We promote work-life balance
- We offer attractive salary packages
- We encourage flexible working hours
- We provide access to training and development through the Altran Academy
- We support mobility through Altran’s special Mov’Altran programme
- We create a sense of community through team seminars and sporting events
Av. De Tervurenlaan 142-144
1150 Brussels - Belgium
T +32 (0)2 737 68 68
F +32 (0)2 737 68 88
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org